You must meet all eligibility requirements to apply for the Assisted Living Waiver, including:
- Medicaid (Medi-Cal) eligible participant with zero share of costs
- You require multiple hands-on assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) such as : mobility, bathing, using the bathroom, dressing, grooming, eating and taking medicines
- Needs can be safely met in a an Residential Care Facility, ARF, or public subsidized housing
- Monthly income must not be greater than approximately $1450
- Cannot be concurrently enrolled in Cal Medi Connect, SCAN, or PACE programs.
- Medi-Cal participant is responsible to pay room and board, ALW will cover the cost of daily care provided.